Anyone want an FMR RNC ued only twice?

indravayu

Hey folks,
I have a virtually brand new FMR Really Nice Compressor that I bought two months ago for a recording session, but ended up not needing it. The unit has literally only been used twice, just to test it out to make sure it was working (which it does fine). I really need some cash right now, but I can't return ithe unit to the store because I am past the 30 day money back guarantee period, so I am selling it online (if no one here wants it, it's off to Ebay for me). I bought it for $175, and am willing to sell it for $125 (which includes shipping - lower 48 states in the US only, please).

Comes with box, power supply and manual.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
... i've sent emails, left posts on both threads and pm'd him... no response yet. i have money just waiting to be sent. - jv

johneeeveee said:
i posted, emailed him twice, and pm'd him, all three days ago... heard nothing. :(

He might think this is like a lot of BBS sites where it takes a few days to get any answers.

12 posts and selling a $175 used twice unit for $125 scares me.......good luck to you guys......

Let's see if this helps grab his attention:

Hey, indrvaryfurjfuvuuu, I'll give 17 million dollars for that RNC. Can you ship to Saturn?

Gidge said:
12 posts and selling a $175 used twice unit for $125 scares me.......good luck to you guys......

yeeah, i thought about that, but i found his band's website and where they're located... and i am actually formerly from nyc and have plenty of friends there who could track him down if the need arose... all a moot point fellas... i got an email back from him yesterday saying he sold it within hours of posting the ad.
i think i'll just spring for the $175 and get one new, "not even used once" with a warranty. ;)
good luck - jv

Back