Anyone using a UC-33e with Pro Audio 9.0?

amonte

I've been looking at this product for a while, but the truth is, I'm not sure if it does or will do what I am looking for.

For me, one of the biggest drawbacks of using Cakewalk is the fact that all of the mixing/eq tweaking is done with the mouse. Can this unit be configured to run in Cakewalk and be used for changing different parameters (such as the eq, aux send and return and track level)?

Is this the right product for what I am trying to accomplish? Does anyone here use it and have they had success/problems with it?

Sorry if this question is unclear or if I am way off base with this.

btw - my system is Win XP Pro, P4 - just in case that makes a difference.

suggestion

I don't remember if your version supports directly this control surface, but you could try bypassing this problem assigning directly the volume/pan sliders to your UC-33: try to go on mixer visual and right clik on the volume slider of a strip; It should appear in the pop up menu the "remote control" option. Then select it, push the "learn" button while moving the phisical slider on the control surface: Voilà you should now be able to pilote it with your surface. I whish it will work

Back