anyone up for some crust punk?

ragata

This is a song, recorded yesterday, from an upcoming 7" single. It was recorded in our rehearsal room btw :o
The mix is not finished yet, in fact I just slammed some compression here and there, some verb and so on. Rough to say the least. Regardless, I believe it's not ALL that far from the final sound as we are fairly happy with the unprocessed sound and it's the feeling that matters. This kind of music isn't supposed to be clean, goddammit.

Anyway, this particular track was assembled just one week before the recordingsession, and thus my favourite :)

The Lost Days

Thanks

I like the sound you've got. I normally like Strung Out kinda punk but you've done a pretty nice job here. Reminds me of Raised Fist or one of those harder bands on Punkoramas.

Glad you liked it!
Raised Fist wouldn't be all too far from a reference, true enough. More concievable influences would probably be Amebix, From Ashes Rise, Uranus and so forth.

cheers

Hearing the guy scream makes my throat hurt :(

Definitely has some of that sound the other guys were talking about. It also kinda reminds me of old Megadeth, sonically. Nice thick bass sound, guitars are cool sounding too. Band is really tight. I hope that screamer doesn't blow his vocal chords.

Back