Anyone still use the CZ-101 / CZ-1000?

tcdave

I bought on ebay a CZ-1000 and I am enjoying the synth bass and string sounds it has. I used to have one in the mid 80's and remembered that it had great bass sounds. I am a fan of Erasure and Vince Clark uses it alot.

Any websites I should check out? How do I get more sounds? They must be 1000's somewhere...

Long Live the Cosmo Synths!

tcdave

YES!!! My friend has one i LOVE it! The VZs are also WICKED. 4 OSCs on the 101 and 1000 i believe. The CZ-1 and CZ-3000 and VZ-1 have 8 count them 8 SEPERATE oscs. It's got some wicked sounds. Check yahoo groups for groups on the CZ although i think the majority of people mod the CZs like people mod the SK-1s.

Toad Rush said:
YES!!! My friend has one i LOVE it! The VZs are also WICKED. 4 OSCs on the 101 and 1000 i believe. The CZ-1 and CZ-3000 and VZ-1 have 8 count them 8 SEPERATE oscs. It's got some wicked sounds. Check yahoo groups for groups on the CZ although i think the majority of people mod the CZs like people mod the SK-1s.

Yahoo groups....been there. I was just wondering if people from THIS board still use it. In checking out my newly purchased CZ1000, i just tested it for MIDI and it doesnt respond to MIDI. I will have to take it up with my EBAY seller because he did not disclose this very important flaw.......

I use the computer for composing so MIDI is essential....!!!!

tcdave

Back