Anyone remember me?

Rokket

Trailing Behind Again
It's been so long even I can't remember when I was on here last. A whole lot has changed in my life, hobby-wise. I still dabble with home recording, but not like I used to. I am into 3D modeling more now. I just stopped by out of curiosity. I may stick around awhile.

If I want to post a freakin' karaoke track of my vocals, where can I do it? Can I post it directly to the site or do I have to have a host? It's been awhile...

If you want feedback, the Mixing Clinic. If you just want us to hear some cats battling then the Marketing area (ie - self promotion). :D

Welcome back, although I only vaguely remember you. I was active, left, and came back probably around the time you left.

Yeah, I realize it's early, but I was hoping that someone would actually listen to it. Oh well, I'll check back tomorrow. I am in Korea at the moment and it's after midnight here. I don't even know what time it is in the states.

Yeah, I realize it's early, but I was hoping that someone would actually listen to it. Oh well, I'll check back tomorrow. I am in Korea at the moment and it's after midnight here. I don't even know what time it is in the states.

That's not a heavy traffic section. Even in the mixing clinic things can go a day without anyone responding.

Welcome back, man. Things have changed a lot around here. The cave is gone and a lot of old faces are not here anymore. The MP3 clinic is still as it was.

Welcome back, man. Things have changed a lot around here. The cave is gone and a lot of old faces are not here anymore. The MP3 clinic is still as it was.

I am seeing the changes. I also see that DAW users with ADD thread is still alive. I think that thing must have the record for the longest thread ever in existence. I can't contribute the way I used to, but I will lurk around and see what happens.

Hey Rokket I was wondering what happened to you.

Yeah, I took a left turn at the light and got lost. I don't recognize this place anymore. But I will hang out and maybe remember a few things I had forgotten.

It's been so long even I can't remember when I was on here last. A whole lot has changed in my life, hobby-wise. I still dabble with home recording, but not like I used to. I am into 3D modeling more now. I just stopped by out of curiosity. I may stick around awhile.

Ssssup' Rokket!! Yeah dude,I remember you....howz it hangin'!?

Ssssup' Rokket!! Yeah dude,I remember you....howz it hangin'!?

Anymore? Really low and more toward the center...

I posted some karaoke songs in the singer whatever section just to see if anyone would actually listen. One person has. So, it's just like I remember it here....

I can't believe Rokket posted a "Can I Sing" thread. lol We're trying to get rid of those. :)

I refuse to listen based on moral grounds.... er, something like that. You used to record your own tunes, I think we did a collab once or twice. Are you still able to record?

No, not anything beyond the karaoke stuff I am doing now. If you remember, back a few years ago, I had all my equipment stolen. It turned out to be an inside job. One of my wife's relatives did it. But we never recovered any of it. I was so bummed I stopped even playing for a couple of years. When I went to pick up a guitar again, arthritis had done a number on my right hand. I am a lefty, and can't fret any chords now. I have been playing too long as a lefty to try to learn to play right handed, so I put music away for now.

I have gotten into 3D modeling and I am getting ready to launch an online comic I am really proud of. I have made almost everything I will be using.

If I posted a few of those songs in here would you listen to them?;)

Cyborg.png

Here is an example of one of my characters; a cyborg female. It's a superhero comic, and the main character is a guy named Green Lightning. I think there were some very early renders I'd done (which weren't all that great, I was just starting out) in the old rep point thread back in 2011 sometime....

Green Lightning2.jpg

red.jpg

Yep, these are still in my attachments. And neither one of them looks like this now. In fact, that male character isn't even being used any longer because he has issues that make posing him a mess.

Yeah, I vaguely remember you starting the 3D stuff. I made a few attempts at it myself, but never really got into it. I thought I could make some cool music videos, but it's a lot of work and who has time for that??? lol

Sorry to hear your equipment was stolen. That totally sucks. You live in the Philippines, right?

Post up your tunes. I haven't been listening to much of anything lately, but I'll always take the time to listen to your stuff.

Back