Anyone play ukulele?

...and I've been reported once again as a spammer!
first time because of my signature (which I removed by purpose because I don't want to look like that), now because of my videos :D

LOL

Guys I though of bringing something into conversation. I posted them because I saw some other users doing it.

I did a quick search of your posts and I have no idea why someone would call you a spammer.

Great playing BTW, but the recording of the Springsteen tune has a horrible amount of background noise. The Dick Dale video is way better.

Welcome to the site.

I did a quick search of your posts and I have no idea why someone would call you a spammer.

Great playing BTW, but the recording of the Springsteen tune has a horrible amount of background noise. The Dick Dale video is way better.

Welcome to the site.

:facepalm:

...and I've been reported once again as a spammer!
first time because of my signature (which I removed by purpose because I don't want to look like that), now because of my videos :D

LOL

Guys I though of bringing something into conversation. I posted them because I saw some other users doing it.

No one reported you as a spammer. You might have gotten some negative reputation, but it doesn't mean anything. Just give that person neg rep back. Well, maybe you can't do that until you have 50 posts.

I looked through your posts and I don't believe you are spamming. Posting video tutorials might be construed as self-promotion and some people are quick to judge. To me it looks like you are just sharing uke clips in a uke thread.

Posting video tutorials might be construed as self-promotion and some people are quick to judge. To me it looks like you are just sharing uke clips in a uke thread.

A lot of hair triggers on this board.:)

A lot of people sign up and post a few MP3s or videos and try to get a few quick hits and are never heard from again, and JonTom may very well be one of them, but I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Lots and lots of people have links to their music and what not in their signatures and it's no skin off my teeth, I have the self control to not click on it if I don't want to.:rolleyes:

I for one am very glad JonTom posted his video. Not only am I an unabashed ukulele fan I also love it when people play outside of the box just as the gentleman who posted the earlier San Jose video, great stuff, I'm impressed.

I reckon a ukulele would be great to have on mountain hiking trips as it probably fits in a backpack. Tent, campfire, fresh air and.. Ah, yes, I'm getting one for sure.

Back