Anyone need custom recorded drum tracks?

wjgypsy

For those of you who are sick of using a drum machine, or if you don't not have the proper gear to record drum tracks, I will record custom drum tracks in my studio for any one that needs drums in there song for $15 bucks recorded and mixed. Here's some of my latest work: www.nowhereradio.com/zeke/singles All of these songs (except "Depot Street Blues") Has been recorded, mixed and mastered by me in my studio. Now, i know alot of you have a drum set and mics to record them, so you don't need to be reading this post, because this is only for the ones that don't have real drums and real mics to record them with.

To contact me e-mail me at rainrecords1@yahoo.com or PM me.

Zeke

ZEKE SAYER said:
For those of you who are sick of using a drum machine, or if you don't not have the proper gear to record drum tracks, I will record custom drum tracks in my studio for any one that needs drums in there song for $15 bucks recorded and mixed.
Sounds good -- cheaper than what I charge myself........!

I'll take a dozen tracks, please! :p

Bluebear:

ZEKE SAYER said:
i know alot of you have a drum set and mics to record them, so you DON'Tneed to be reading this post, because this is only for the ones that don't have real drums and real mics to record them with. Zeke

Keilson, No. It's been pretty slow right now. All of the bands i know are 4-h camp :D But My studio is not really set up to record a band yet. we've still got 3 rooms to do, but i am set up to record drum sets.

Blue Bear Sound said:
But I don't have drums in the studio! I'm not a drummer.............!!!!

:(

And NO.... session players don't count! :D :D

Oh, well in that case, I'll get down to recording those 12 tracks you wanted and send you the bill in the mail.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow

well this is god sent , I have been wondering how im going to get some good drum tracks to my songs.!!!!!!!!!

And yes , I am very sick of drum machines!!!!

I will be e-mailing you soon

Well. Frusciante_fan said that he's using a drum machine right? well, sence i play by ear, all i will require from him is 2 tracks of each song. 1 with a programmed drum track (so i know how the drums are to be played) and the other with the drum parts so i can fill them in.

I got an e-mail from another guy too who doesn't know how to play drums, so he's sending me a cd and wants me to write the drum parts.

It seems to be working out pretty well so far.

Thanks,

Zeke

Back