Anyone looking for a new dual Athlon computer DAW w/ Delta 1010, Sonar 2XL?

Jedman

I have to move fairly soon, so wanted to know if anyone's interested in this setup. It would save me a LOT of space in my car if someone wanted it!
I'm thinking about $1500 would be a fair price for me, and a bargain for the setup below:
The computer was built by me for audio recording and video editing. It is a very sweet system.
CPUS: DUAL Athlon 1700+ on an MSI K7-D master motherboard w/ lan, ATA 133 RAID card w/ (2) WD 60GB 7200rpm hard drives in RAID configuration, and (1) WD 80GB 7200rpm as system drive.
512MB of Corsair PC2700 DDR ram, Genuine ATI Radeon 8500 128MB graphics card w/ TV out, Pinnacle DC10 video editing capture card, 16X DVD drive, & 48X16X48 CDRW drive.
Sound card is of course, DELTA 1010, with full rack of 8 in / 8 out at 24bit/96KHz. Digital coax in / out is on the PCI card.
Sonar 2XL (updated to 2.2XL) would be included - I'll include the CD, it's a legal version.
All this running Windows XP pro, is in a full size yellow Chaintech tower case w/ a removable side panal & large case window. Monitor is a 17" Samtron, (made by Samsung).
Cordless keyboard and Mouse included if you want them. I spent a bit extra and put Thermaltake fans on the Athlons, so it's pretty quite, especially for a dually. If you don't have cable/dsl, I could throw in a 56K modem.
If you're interested, give me an email please.
Thanks,
Jed -- jedsmith@revealed.net

Hi Jeremy,
I was kind of wanting to sell it all as a package, but if you only need the Delta, then that's understandable. If I parted it out, I suppose I'd take $400 for the Delta 1010 alone...I could probably sell the computer as a video - editing machine on Ebay or something, I guess.
Let me know if you'd still want it, or anyone else that might want the computer?
It'd sure be nice to have the room in my caddy for other stuff when I move!
Thanks,
Jed

Lowering the price

If anyone is interested, I'm lowering the price to $1200.
I don't think you could find this for any cheaper anywhere else - you certainly couldn't go buy all these components this cheap. I really do need to sell this...make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks,
Jed

Travis,
That might actually be cool for me - I mean the laptop is like half as powerful, but really, I could move with a laptop in my car! Do you have a battery for it and stuff? Is it still kind of fast, even thought it's just a Celeron? :)
I tell you what, I would be willing to do this, because I really don't have room to take my "beast" with me: If you would pay the shipping of my setup to you, I would be willing to trade straight across my dual athlon and Delta 1010 together, for your laptop with the Tascam US-224 together.
What does that sound like? I mean it's worth it for me if I could do a little *fun* recording / goofing around with the Tascam.
Let me know what you think,
Jed

Oh yeah - don't know if I mentioned this, but I'd throw in the CD, manual and license sticker for Win XP Pro - cost me $200, but you need it for the dual CPU rig.

Cool

Trav - I got the email, and I'm replying now... the deal sounds good for me - I mean it's a "not enough room" issue I'm dealing with...you'll see it's a full size tower. :)

Jed

Back