Anyone know a good Piano Module

Jeyan

I always like live acoustic grand piano sounds :) , I have a Triton with Concert Piano expansion, but still not convinced with the Korg sound, I tried a Roland JV1010...mmmmm still can't get the sound I expect....:(....anyone know a real good piano sound in any module or a dedicated piano module????? Please give your suggestions. Thank You!

Jeyan said:
I always like live acoustic grand piano sounds :) , I have a Triton with Concert Piano expansion, but still not convinced with the Korg sound, I tried a Roland JV1010...mmmmm still can't get the sound I expect....:(....anyone know a real good piano sound in any module or a dedicated piano module????? Please give your suggestions. Thank You!

IF you can find a real piano pro module by general music, that is the best. I dont think they make the module anymore, but they show up on ebay occasionally.

Concur with the Kurzweil Micro Piano

I' d go with the Kurzweil Micro Piano also. I've tried just about all of them, and the best module from my perspective is the Kurzweil.

Cheers,
Ron

Agreed....

Yes, the Kurzweil Module is the best...
I've got the SP76 which is based off these sounds...
I LOVE these sounds....

Is general music an Italian company?
I was just told today that a store nearby has a few keyboards by them. They said they are excellent and blow away the likes of the yamaha p80 and it's comparable cohorts.

Any input on this theory?

Back