anyone interested in buying some roxul rockboard 60??

tubbabubba22

i am going to be purchasing a package of 6 2 in roxul rockboard 60 to use for recording this summer. it is going to cost me about 60 bucks plus 15 for shipping. i was wondering if anyone wanted to buy this stuff from me when i am done with it in early august? i could maybe sell it for like 45 bucks and 15 for shipping. let me know if anyone is interested. thanks

anyone?

no takers? what about those people that said they would buy some OC 703 from me, does no body want it because it isnt OC 703? let me know. beacuse i was banking on being able to get rid of it. haha, let me know guys.

Purchase

I'm actually looking to purchase some. If you have already sold it, I'll be buying from atsacoustics.com probably because they have a pretty good price on it and I've heard good reviews about their service. I was looking to buy OC703, but after reasearching for the last two weeks, I've found that Rockboard 60 is cheaper and does a somewhat better job... the only "downside" is that it isn't AS stiff, but is still somewhat rigid.

Back