Anyone here buy an ASR without having used one before?

BigLex

Just curious to see the percentage of people that have been moderately or extremely satisfied, dissapointed/regretful with their purchases.. I've never used one before, just read/heard about it. Some cat in Philly has one on ebay starting at $600 (reserve not met, dont know how much he wants for it), with a zip drive and some disks.. I asked if he could give me a little demonstration of it, but 'everything's been taken apart ready to sell' and 'speakers/amp already sold'... cat also has zero feedback....I probably wont go for it, just want to get an idea of how many've been please with it.

BigLex said:
Some cat in Philly has one on ebay starting at $600 (reserve not met, dont know how much he wants for it), with a zip drive and some disks.

I'm not sure how the bidding on Ebay works, but are you saying the price is starting at $600? If so that's a horrible deal, unless it's a Pro model.

Here's a link for average used prices for Ensoniq. Don't buy anything unless it is under these listed prices or you're getting scammed.

http://www.prepal.com/data/Ensoniq.htm

BTW, if you want an ASR-X I can hook you up for $400 (+shipping). I have a local music store nearby that has 2 of these available right now.

Stray

Back