Anyone have exp. with Behringer T1954???

Dimebag

Does any of you guys have any experience with this Behringer exciter/enhancer thingie??
How does this thing sound when compared to other enhancers, such as the BBE Sonic Maximizer???
Is there any chance of finding some sound-samples???

I use a BBE at the moment (it's borrowed) in my guitar setup, which is nothing more than a POD into the BBE into the PA. But I know I'm going to miss the BBE when my friend wants it back in a week, and I need to invest in a gadget that can do the same wonders as the BBE.
Would the Behringer be able to cover my needs (and hopefully more) ????

Thanks....

Dime...

Bump is something people write in a post which is primarily intended to push the subject back to the top of the list.

In this case, giving people another chance to see it, since it got no replies. Sometimes used to keep a topic on top that for some reason everyone should read.

It's also something people write when they are trying to get their post count up to 250 so they can have a custom Avatar.

hahaha

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Not sure if this helps, but BBE Sonic Maximizer is one of those 'must have' things that I don't think any final output chain should do with out. In fact, after just starting up again after many years, and now having a rack made only of guitar pre-amp and processor, it's the next thing I'm buying, and putting it into the loop of a Delta 66/Omni, in hopes that it will get into every part of the songs I record.

They've been round for many years, so is it possible you can get one used for the same price as the Behringer? I'm not familiar with that model, but the BBE is so much 'the sound' I wouldn't play with it unless I was really really pressed.

Shawn

Back