Anyone bought a VF-16 yet? I need to know...

magicman

I'm seriously considering purchasing one. Of you have one, does it have left and right optical outs? Will it save to CD? How does the save process work? I have a Fostex CR-300 CD burner. How ios it working out for you?

Thanks!

hey... ive been reading up everything i can find on the VF-16. im currently using the fd-8. ive also considered the roland VS machines but they seem to be almost way more than what i need and defintley more than what i need to spend

let me know if you find out anymore

thanks

I'm a rep for Fostex. The latest news is that the VF-16 should be shipping during the 2nd week of June. Fostex broke their tradition and decided to change the color of the VF-16, therefore the delay. The new color is Black! It really look great, especially with the pastel colored lights,(red, yellow, green, etc.) I have personally hoped that they would do this for a long time. FYI, this piece is getting MAJOR attention. 16 faders, 16 tracks, phantom power, uncompressed audio, etc. I know that you're hearing "a rep" speak here, but I must mention that there is something really beautiful with a hard disk system that does one thing really well....and that is, record audio without all the bells and whistles that "other" companies seem to think are so important :)
PS - It most certainly has optical outputs!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by magicman:
I'm seriously considering purchasing one. Of you have one, does it have left and right optical outs? Will it save to CD? How does the save process work? I have a Fostex CR-300 CD burner. How ios it working out for you?

Thanks!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back