Anybody own a Bravo II?

HogansHiro

Now with 25% more sarcasm
I've been looking at getting a Bravo II to do short run print/duplication for clients but before I run off and drop $1,500 I was wondering if anybody here has had any experience with them.

I see lots of good reviews online but I trust you guys more than a reviewer that got their equipment free.

Thanx

If this is for clients, how quickly would you get a return on the investment? I'd consider that first, as that's a job you could easily source for clients.

For clients as well as myself....I would make my money back on my own projects but as for clients I always get guys asking me where they can get a short run done at. One of my guys pretty much just keeps adding songs to his CD as soon as he gets them done. I told him it was better to sell a CD at gigs with 5 solid great sounding songs than ten crappy sounding ones. he alone would probably keep me prinitng new discs for every gig.

It looks pretty cool if you can cover your costs with it. That's a lot of CDs to sell though.

I've never used the actual product (to answer the original question), but it looks pretty cool.

Back