Anybody from the Detroit area!!

harley96

I am looking for somebody from the Detroit area preferrably the westside (Dearborn,Taylor,Westland,Canton,Belleville,Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor,etc.) area that has use of or owns a building in which we can transform into a studio.I know good luck...but I'm serious.
I have a decent amount of quality recording gear and I've done the Recording Institute of Detroit program but I'm going skilled trades at work which involves 4 more years of classes and of course long hours at work.Basically, I'm looking for some kind of a partner situation in which we both have use of the studio and other details can be worked out later.I am hoping the other partner possesses atleast average engineering abilities and someone who has time to interact with musicians in the hopes of acquiring more projects.I have a house being built so if I have to I'll just do the solo thing and build the studio in the basement but I'm really looking to get the studio out of the basement and into a more comfortable working environment and have a peaceful place to call home.Considering my work situation I'll have the ability to invest in more gear as time goes by and hopefully a portion of the studios income will help to upgrade our current
tools of the trade.I NEED A BUILDING!!!!

Back