Any tips for a new RME HAMMERFALL DSP MULTIFACE User ?????

Bstage

Im getting this guy tomorrow and wanted to get any tips before I blow this unit up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any tips like favorite settings within the user face...

I have a 1.4 Athalon with 768 DDR RAM.....

Thanks...

I can't say there's many tips for a converter, at least that one. Plug in and hit record.

If you have upgraded, the difference will be pleasantly surprising.

I bought the same thing not too long ago and love it.

Brandon

^^^^

frist44 said:
I can't say there's many tips for a converter, at least that one. Plug in and hit record.

If you have upgraded, the difference will be pleasantly surprising.

I bought the same thing not too long ago and love it.

Brandon

Thats the best advice Ive heard all day.... The funny thing I do believe you.... Is there any settings that you had to really tweak to get started? Im using the unit first off with Sonar then Cubase......

It's works flawlessly with the Steinberg products. i have no experience with the RME and sonar, so i am of no help.

I think you'll also be surprised how low you will be able to get the latency. The totalmix software does wonders for monitoring as well. i have no comlaints about anything.

I'm using mine with an Athlon 1.4 as well

Brandon

^^^^

I actually have Cubase SX as well.... I havent dived too deep into that program lately....

The settings between the cards and the software sems to be my biggest hurdle to cross.

Well See...

I just saw this thing can take batteries.... LoL

anyone out there using one with OSX?

i am looking to put together a logic platinum 6/RME DAW...

but the $$$ is looking a little steep. tell me how awesome it is. or tell me it sucks...

i have one of these and it works great. I'm on a 900 athalon, i'm using Sonar 1.3 . I just plugged it in and it works flawlessly. Had more trouble that you can shake a stick at with a motu 2408 mk3.
I just wish it was a full rack size....
Jason

Drivers didn't work off of the startup disc... Go Figure.. Downloaded the newbies and will try again tonight.

Back