Any Thoughts?

dedicatedlist

I just got the new Acid Pro 5.0, Sound Forge 8.0 and CD Architect..

Anybody got any thoughts on the new versions? I still use some of the older stuff.. just because I'm familuar with em.. but what do you guys think?

-btw, this is my first post.

sound forge

hi they new updates from sony sound forge ive been useing sound forge from ver 4.5 its come along way from then they have just built on it overall i would say they have done a good job ..when they first started there wasent that many pro commanys now adays theres pro tools hot on they heels iam doing sound engieering at collage in london uk we use pro tools but i stil stick with sound forge ..they interface is very well layed out lots of really good things and effects etc ...i treyd books to learn sound forge but they best for me was
http://www.digitalmusicdoctor.com/ well worth a look at iam very pro they cdrom way of learning rather than books anyhow ..i just wonder wot they will put in to ver 9.0 when that comes out long while yet .. its good to see that others are in they thre software too ..cheers ambientboy

thanks for the link. i'll deffinately check it out. i've been using acid since acid 2.0.. I do really like the new user interface and new features. Now the only problem is, I have to figure out how to use the new features. lol. This should be fun.

Back