any sugested pedals?

buryher17

I want to start doing more indie/ambient recordings and was looking into some delay pedals. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd prefer not to spend 250 on a pedal if one thats 100 can do the same sounds but what do you suggest?

The pedals I own now are an NS2, Boss Phaser PH3, and CH3 chorus pedal. I'd prefer not to get digitech cause i've owned way to many before and hated them haha

I also own a midiverb 3 rakc unit. It's not the bets but has some coolr everb/etc features. I'd prefer not to do VST's as a delay just because it's not the same. :p

i recently got the maxon ad9 pro and i love it. i've had the visual sound H2O and the boss dd-6. so truth be told i haven't played with the best delay pedals, but the ad9 pro doesn't mess with your tone and responds the dynamics of your playing really well. It's also nice and small compared to other analog delays. i got mine used for $160.

Boss delays are pretty good and not too expensive, especially if you can find one used on Craigslist.

I have a DD-3 that I have owned for at least 15 years and it is bulletproof.

Akai Headrush is an awesome sounding delay for guitar and has 4 virtual heads with a separate out for each.
It's one of the few pedals I've got that I would immediately replace if I lost it.

Back