Any one have a Rhodes?

Juggernaut

Anyone have a Rhodes and some decent recording chops that would be willing to play and record a part for a song I have would be greatly apreciated.

If anyone is interested I can send you a rough mixdown of what I have so far.

The genre is rock. (alternative I guess) There is nothing specifically that I am looking for, but I feel something is missing in the verses.

>>AG

Well, I've been called a Rhodes Scholar...But people usually roll their eyes and sound sarcastic when they say that to me...I don't get it.

Well I don't really have any part in mind (so I don't have it in MIDI), though when I was just tooling around on my el-cheepo casio keyboard, I sort of played a modified bassline only in a higher octave.

If no one is interested, no big deal, just thought it would be cool to do a sort of collaboration.

If it could spark some more interest I could post an mp3 of the song so far. (minus vocals as they have not been tracked yet)

Juggernaut said:
Well I don't really have any part in mind (so I don't have it in MIDI), though when I was just tooling around on my el-cheepo casio keyboard, I sort of played a modified bassline only in a higher octave.

If no one is interested, no big deal, just thought it would be cool to do a sort of collaboration.

If it could spark some more interest I could post an mp3 of the song so far. (minus vocals as they have not been tracked yet)

Post it. If I can help, I will.

Alright, here is the link to the mp3.

Linky (right click, save-as)

Plus I'll open this up to anyone who wants to collaborate. Any instrument you play, whether it be violin, cello, rhodes, organ, or even the cowbell, you can take your shot at adding to the song.

Oh yeah, and props to NL5 for lightning MP3, great service! :D

The site is busy or something. I can't download it; it just sits there. Maybe they're updating. I'll try again in a few minutes.

I had a Rhodes but loaned it to a friend about 8 years ago - haven't seen either since.
Great sound but really HEAVY. I can't believe people lugged them around to gigs. & mine wasn't the "suitcase" version with the built in amp.
So, to answer the question - no I don't have - sorry.

Back