Any Jon Lord clones feel like contributing to some tracks?

BentRabbit

A partner and I are in the midst of putting together a CD of our stuff, and recording is being done strictly via the net (we live over 200 miles apart)... He ftp's me guitar tracks, I record drums and send em back, etc. etc.

It's coming along pretty well, but we are listening to some of the stuff and wanting hear a meaty B3 punch.

Since neither of us play keys, we've tried to enlist the help of local friends & acquaintances, but either end up with "skating rink" sounds or 'hey sounds great, count me in!' and then we never hear another word. :spank:

Hard to describe the sounds we are making as any one genre... He's influenced by Steve Morse, Ritchie Blackmore, Carlos Santana, and I count drummers like Steve Smith, Steve Gadd, Rod Morgenstein etc. as my influences.

Our music does have some fun little passages thrown in here and there ;)

Not a paying gig, but I have no problems with helping out with anything you might want live drums recorded on, if that is something you're needing. You will also receive due credit in the CD notes.

If interested, shoot me a note and I can get you some rough, but solid mp3 mixes for you to have a listen to.

Thanks in advance :)

I might be willing.

Do you have lyric w/chord sheets along with the key signature for your songs?

How soon you need? Did you make leave any spots for B3 solos?

Racherik

I need another project like I need another hole in my head. :D

Shoot me some trackage and I'll shoot some nasty B3 back atcha'.:D

Hit me with a PM.:cool:

Back