Any feedback on this one?

I've listened to this one a couple of times since you put it up. Obviously super mellow and somewhat repetitious, but I am cool with both of those qualities. The guitars sound nice, what are they?

I thought when the 1st synth came in, I wished that it weren't so upfront myself. Would you consider moving it back a little via fader and/or verb?

The thing I like about repetition is that when changes or other elements do get introduced, they tend to have more impact. You get into this sort of zone with the guitars, and then every additional sound grabs attention. I could've used more attention-grabbing stuff myself, but I still think what you have is pretty cool. There were some moments where one guitar hangs on the same note for quite a while (the other guitar continues with it's part alongside) which felt like it was building tension leading to a change that didn't come. Interesting.

The track is very quiet, but I just turned it up, so no biggie there. Thanks for posting it.

Hey thanks for posting man. You're a 1 out of 80 kind of guy.

I am thinking about pulling the first synth back a bit. I don't want to freak people out right out of the gate. The guitars you hear and just two acoustic guitars plugged directly into my M-Audio Fasttrack.

Thanks again

Back