Another one

Please guys, take the time and give me some comments on this track.

It's soooo good to get feedback from people who, like myself, are doing this from home studios with minimalist gear.

I've only ever received constructive criticism from you guys but for some reason this link went unnoticed.

ANY comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter.

ok i m listening but i dont hear anything..?.im up to 0:42..still nothin..?.....is it just me?...you try the link and see if it works...

jamal:confused:

Oh hell yes.This is kickin ass dude.Nice skynryd feedback at the beggining......the guitars sound sweet.......the drums are kickin too.....the bass is sitting in just right.....this rocks man.I dont have any complaints.......some 80's guitar influences in there but thats a good thing.......it's good to hear some REAL Rock and Roll on this board fro a change....oh yeah,sweet break down at 2:48.

This is really melodic and all that cool stuff.Dont worry if nobody replies to your post......the intimidation factor might be slipping in on some of these folks.:eek: j/k

Right up my alley dude.Rock on!

Seriously rockin'.
The mix also sounds great to me, redundant but true. Super clean recording! Huge drums!! Nice monster rock style with smooth soloing.

JAKE

Thanks guys for taking the time to reply.

Kramer, I hope that you're wrong about the intimidation factor, surely the whole point of this forum is to share ideas?

Thanks anyway,

PJH

sounds great! I have no suggestions for this.. just a compliment, sweeeet!

I hear some 80's in here too, but that's what I like..

Back