Another infernal racket

I love the garage feel of this. If I'm being honest, the delay on the guitar got just a bit monotonous, but ... love your drum sound and in general, the mix sounds good. The high-end of the guitars might need a bit of taming while contrasted against the drums / synths. Translated well over here, and no issues with panning. Good to see ya again! Keep rockin'.

I love the garage feel of this. If I'm being honest, the delay on the guitar got just a bit monotonous, but ... love your drum sound and in general, the mix sounds good. The high-end of the guitars might need a bit of taming while contrasted against the drums / synths. Translated well over here, and no issues with panning. Good to see ya again! Keep rockin'.
Great intel PI. Yeah bit fizzy on the top, but I'm addicted to delay :D Thanks for the feedback

Ha - Kiernan ... up to your usual interesting blend of weird sounds.

Nice work, bud. Nothing to add here.

Earbud listen twice: panning's fine, mix sounds great, and the music's satisfying. The 'Ride The Tame Surf' video was a nice juxtaposition.

Earbud listen twice: panning's fine, mix sounds great, and the music's satisfying. The 'Ride The Tame Surf' video was a nice juxtaposition.
Thanks for checking it dobro. Yeah I've been experimenting with panning everything either hard to the sides or down the middle instead of sprinkling stuff around the room.
Heh always fun catching a few ankle slappers at the beach

Back