another Cubase LE question

wes480

When i only have one track in the project, and go into the mixer view - I can't get the level meters to show.

if I add a second track...I can get them both to go but not at the same time.

Shouldn't those level meters show on at least all of the unmuted tracks, anytime something is playing?

Don't know what's going on.

Yeah it seems that the track will never show it's level meters if it is selected. Very strange. Also why isn't there a "master" level in the mixer view? In addition to all of the individual tracks.

I love the channel control though...the EQ is awesome. At least, the interface is...even if the sound quality isn't the best of any software out there.

Keep your original dry tracks and you could always redo it with Waves down the line I guess :)

In Cubase SE, the level meter will not display if recording is enabled for that channel (red button w/black dot). Sometimes when you click on a channel, it automatically enables recording. Then you have to deselect "record" to get the already recorded levels on the track to appear. Kind of annoying, but not overly so.

There should be an option to turn the master fader on/off in the mixer display. Try right clicking somewhere on the edge of the mixer for a list of options.

Back