Analog vs. Digital Need help....

LTG

I'm writing a paper proving that digital audio is better then analog audio. It's a research paper and I need "professional" opinions and quotes on the matter. If you work in the field or know a lot about it, please post a quote here and leave your name and where you work. Thanks for the help.

I have an idea....

Why don't you post this message to every forum of this BBS?

Oh, wait, you already did that!

:mad:

You can't prove that digital audio is better than analog, any more than you can prove that classical music is better than jazz. It's in the ears of the beholder.

You can prove that digital is easier to work with (well sometimes), that it degrades less when making transfers, that you can do non-linear editing, etc. But if by "better" you mean "sounds better" - it can't be done.

Dolemite, you're not a moderator. There was no need for you to reply. dachay2tnr, thanks for replying. I am basically use the idea that it is easier to work with. I just need quotes really. The essay is done.

Wait, you SPAM the fucking site, then get testy with someone who jives you about it?

Tell you what, I AM RESPONDING now, and here is my response:

Get a fucking life moron! I will now not be very polite about your request.

Only a moron would base a paper on this premise. You are either really stupid, or deaf!

You have the manners of a fart in a perfume shop!

How is that for quotes?

Ed

Back