an original you guys need to critique

tourettes5139 said:
Really good! I liked the acoustic sound, it was very natural (to my ears at least). Good vox too!

thanks alot, i've uploaded the whole version. i've made the drums louder as i thought they where too low before.

Last edited:
Nice sounds. Vocals sound good, but a bit "overprocessed". Meaning, too much FX at times. They sound echo-y. You might try and dry them up some. Drums and guitar sound very natural, but the vocals sound a bit odd, being done the way they are. I think you captured a good vocal sound, just try and fit it in the mix better. I think this song screams for just a straight up vocal sound. That's the only thing I hear that I would personally try and do different. Guitar sound is very good. Cool song also.
Ed

Dogman said:
Nice sounds. Vocals sound good, but a bit "overprocessed". Meaning, too much FX at times. They sound echo-y. You might try and dry them up some.

yeah, i added some delay, its funny, cause some parts of the vocal track seems fine, but others seem to unnatrual (like the very beginning).

okay typing as I'm listening...

nice acoustic sound. Nice vox, but I agree with the other dog, might sound better without the effects. Mixing sounds pretty good. Catchy song overall. I like the fuzz on the solo, sounds good with the mood. NIce song ;)

i had a friend over to listen, he says that i need to get a compressor. he says that will make it so you wont need to use as many effects on the computer.

he suggested i use a plugin on the computer first, which he helped me with, and i must say, i cant believe i have been without a compressor all this time, this is amazing. i think i might go an buy one.

i post up the new tune with the compressed vocals

Back