An interesting situation at Gearslutz

Geez, Bruce, don't tell me this really is the "Thriller mic". I bought it from Fletcher, and you can have it for whatever I paid for it. I didn't even know it was one of yours till it arrived and I saw your name on it.

If it is the "Thriller" mic, it belongs with you, not me.

Noooo! Charge him (insert huge number of) dollars or trade him for one of his NU-47's!!!!

Nice thing to do with the mic.
I love to hear those "war" stories. Makes you feel like a fly on the wall.

When the rain comes, I want you on my team Harvey. Thats an unbelievable thread. I think its very honorable that you are giving that mic back to Bruce. Not many people would of. You come from a different time when honor meant something of worth. Kind of like the movie 'Highlander' without the dodgy accents. :D

Just read most of that thread at Gearslutz. Good stuff.

Harvey- Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean than most sincere. Cheers, Rez

On the downside, I haven't heard from Bruce at all about the mic; no PM's, nothing, only the stuff he wrote in the thread. He may just be jerking my chain.

Or, he might have gotten busy; either way, I'll hang on to it for now, since we need two SM7's here anyway.

you could probably charge clients an extra $50/hr. to sing into that specific mic

...but you don't really seem like the type to do that sort of thing

but...you probably could. lol.

Back