An indication...

Pedullist

Stop it, I can't breathe
(warning: non-musical post, but I just had to share this with you guys....and I don't know anyone but Lt. Bob in the Cave so I post it around here...

1. I'm finally getting overworked

or

2. I'm getting way too involved in this board

Last night I had a curious dream....

And Lt. Bob was in my house (I probably invited him, you never know with these dreams), and he asked for a drink. Quickly he asked for another one....then I ran out of beer, so I asked him if he'd mind drinking Scotch or Jenever (dutch beverage, about 40%)....of course, those went down pretty easily too. During the drinking, he talked and talked and talked and played on his saxophone and it sounded absolutely awesome. Then I ran out of alcoholic beverages. I went out to get more. But as it turned out, I had to go out for more until the end of my dream...

We did had a good time, though.

You don't have any tours scheduled to holland, do ya Lt. Bob? ;) :D

Wish I did........at least if I ever get over there I know where I'm staying........and I promise not to drink every last drop of liquor in your house. :D

Well, I had Lt. Bob at my house. He talked and talked and played beautiful saxophone, but as I recall, he drank nary a drop of liquor. Now, that night at the gig.....we'll its all pretty foggy after that! :D

Hey 'dad.....where ya' been? Busy huh? Check out my gig schedule.....6 gigs in 4 days........I'm living like you do! :D

Actually i'm in the cave too. Good place to vent.

Chrisharris, rats, drstawl, davidk, and gidge are in there too. Probby lots more you recognize.

Just watch out for monty spoofing your thread and making it homo-style!:eek:

Ped - that might have been me wearing my Lt Bob mask. :D

Although in my case the awesome sax playing would certainly be a stretch.

Pedullist said:
1. I'm finally getting overworked

or

2. I'm getting way too involved in this board

Last night I had a curious dream....

If you've got time to dream then you ain't overworked :D REM sleep is for lazy people.

I won't hi jack Beeze's thread to reply to you so I'll do it here.
"USA! Number 1! USA! Number 1!" Now you're getting it Frenchie!:D
If you want to learn about the REAL Holland, go here:
http://www.ci.holland.mi.us/

(calling me a snob. sniffle, sniffle, sniffle:(. you're the one who listens to jazz. I'll bet you even went to a conservatory.)LOL

Good luck at work!
-Phil

Back