Amy Project Finsihed.Anyone want the songs?

LongWaveStudio

Hey,

well, for the people who've been on here for a while and know about my "Amy Project", Ive dropped her. Long story.....

The songs are available and I shall put them online in a few days. Till then, if anyone who's heard the songs is interested in buying the tracks and the rights, give us an e-mail... lwstudio@aol.com

Cheers

That sucks man.:( I was really hopin you would be able to do something with her.

Waldo still has her as the Featured Artist on the Front Page of Nowhereradio!I checked yesterday and her songs were not even there.Just a backing track.

Did she quit or did someone lure her away with promises of bigger things?

nah i dropped her man. she was costing too much for doing nothing. she was really uncommitted. we had big big labels like polydor and sony on the case and she would go out instead of spending a couple of nights in the studio to finish another promo pack for them...etc etc.. there were so many scenarios.

yeah, there's just a backing track for my new project on that page. im working with another singer now who i think will come through even better.

soon find out...

hehe

damn.......sounds like she needs to grow up.Big lables dont always knock on your door.

I still think you could pitch "What I Want" to some r&b groups/singers.It's a catchy tune with a Grade A Hook.Do you own the song?Did you write the lyrics?

Hopefully the new gig takes off.

Back