Amplitude Problem

soundprizm

Amplitube Problem

I downloaded the amplitube demo to check it out and I can't get it to work in real time. I've read through the manual that came with it and it didn't help. I am able to use it while playing back a track though, that works fine. I know it's capable of working in real time. I am using it with Cubase. Anybody else have this sort of problem. Btw, I did try turning direct monitoring on and off.

Last edited:
Anybody have any ideas on this one? I'm thinking this is a lame program. If it does work this way I'd definetly go buy it to get a bunch of amps and pedals for the price of a program. :cool:

Alright, I'm a dumbass... You need to disable direct monitoring, AND hit reset. That reset button does wonders... hehe :D Amplitube is great. Love the sounds I'm getting...

ALBERTPIKE

When using Amplitude and monitoring real time through Cubase, there is a slight delay no matter how low I set the latency. I don't think it's possible to completely eliminate it. Sounds like a slapback delay.

PIII 866 512 RAM Win XP Pro -- Aardvark Aark 24 --Cubase VST 5.1

I usually monitor direct through the Aark 24 , with Cubase set to Global disable, so you can't hear the effects in Cubase. When I try the tape type monitor, I hear Amplitube but with the slight delay, even with latency down to 8 ms. So, I record the guitar dry with the DI and mild compression, then dial in the amp sounds with Amplitube after the track is put down. I think Amplitube is awesome.

Hmm.. I'm not too familiar with Cubase, haven't used it in a long time. Only thing I can say is to be sure to use the ASIO drivers for your soundcard, don't use that tape type monitor, and u must turn off direct monitoring. Try those.. good luck..

Peace

Back