AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop - FREE download!

IK Obi

So we have released the big 3.5 update for AmpliTube 3 BUT we also gave out a freebie to anybody wanting great guitar or bass amplification modeling in the box with our new AmpliTube 3 FREE!

amplitubefree

Full 64 bit!
New Custom Shop with over 200 models!
24 included gear models!
9 Stompbox effects!
4 Amp models!
5 Cabinet emulations!
3 Microphone models!
2 Rack effects!
High-precision Tuner!
Plug-in and standalone!

Hope you enjoy our new freebie along with SampleTank Free and the new 3.5 update for AmpliTube 3 users! :)

1. Create your IK Multimedia account by registering here.

2. Login and access your User Area by clicking here.

3. Go to the 'Downloads' section in your User Area to download your AmpliTube 3 FREE installer.

4. Get your AmpliTube 3 FREE Serial Number from the 'Authorization' section in your User Area.

5. Install and launch AmpliTube 3, then authorize it using the Authorization Manager.

6. Once AmpliTube opens, click the Custom Shop icon in the upper right of the AmpliTube window. NOTE: you must have an active Internet connection to use the Custom Shop.

7. Enter the same User Name and Password you used to access the User Area to access the Custom Shop.

Why such a simple download process for free stuff...I would make it more complicated. :rolleyes:

And like...what about all the folks that don't use active internet connections on their DAWs.....?

Why such a simple download process for free stuff...I would make it more complicated. :rolleyes:

And like...what about all the folks that don't use active internet connections on their DAWs.....?

After you register for the site and have an account you can download any of our free software. :)

In order to use the Custom shop they will have to connect to the internet to browse, download and try out new gear. Otherwise after its downloaded and installed it doesn't need to be connected to the internet.

I recieved the Amplitude LE in the software bundle with my Emu tracker.It only worked with Cubase though and i had a lot of trouble with Cubase locking up my computer.Maybe i'm just not savy enough and that was my first venture into DAW recording.I still wouldn't mind being able to use it but will it work with my Sonar 6 LE?

Is there a reason the Amplitude LE only worked in Cubase?

I recieved the Amplitude LE in the software bundle with my Emu tracker.It only worked with Cubase though and i had a lot of trouble with Cubase locking up my computer.Maybe i'm just not savy enough and that was my first venture into DAW recording.I still wouldn't mind being able to use it but will it work with my Sonar 6 LE?

Is there a reason the Amplitude LE only worked in Cubase?

It should and if not please go to the support link in your user area so we can give you some personal help. Otherwise I'd look at AmpliTube 3 Free and AmpliTube LE's amps should also show up so you can use the new AmpliTube software with all those current amps you already own! :D

Back