• 5 Essential Ampeg bass effects
  • 50+ Factory, Artist, and Producers Presets
  • Ampeg SVT-DI parallel signal
  • Dual-Cab and Dual-IR modes
  • AU/AAX/VST plugin formats

Very tempting... $199.00 $99.00

spantini

COO of me, inc.
It's been about 40 years since I heard the real thing from my old Ampeg rig, but the sims I've heard lately definitely have the Ampeg growl going on.

TheSynthDev

The Ampeg SVT Suite is a really great plugin. It's got authentic Ampeg bass amp tone, photorealistic user interface, and 3 coveted SVT bass amplifiers. It's also got 8 diverse bass speaker cabinets and 6 microphones with adjustable positions. Plus, it comes with 5 essential Ampeg bass effects, 50+ factory, artist, and producers presets, and the Ampeg SVT-DI parallel signal. It's available in AU/AAX/VST plugin formats.

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation

jimmys69

MOODerator
The Ampeg SVT Suite is a really great plugin. It's got authentic Ampeg bass amp tone, photorealistic user interface, and 3 coveted SVT bass amplifiers. It's also got 8 diverse bass speaker cabinets and 6 microphones with adjustable positions. Plus, it comes with 5 essential Ampeg bass effects, 50+ factory, artist, and producers presets, and the Ampeg SVT-DI parallel signal. It's available in AU/AAX/VST plugin formats.

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation
And you seemingly copy/pasted information as if directly from the vendors advertisement. Again, it does seem you are a bot with occasional personality...

What gives man?

Throw me a response here so we know you are engaged. :)