• 5 Essential Ampeg bass effects
  • 50+ Factory, Artist, and Producers Presets
  • Ampeg SVT-DI parallel signal
  • Dual-Cab and Dual-IR modes
  • AU/AAX/VST plugin formats

Very tempting... $199.00 $99.00

Updated Price 3-7-2023 : $149.99

Last edited:
I've got the free bare-bones Ampeg vst. I use when I want a straight amplified bass sound with no frills.

It's been about 40 years since I heard the real thing from my old Ampeg rig, but the sims I've heard lately definitely have the Ampeg growl going on.

The Ampeg SVT Suite is a really great plugin. It's got authentic Ampeg bass amp tone, photorealistic user interface, and 3 coveted SVT bass amplifiers. It's also got 8 diverse bass speaker cabinets and 6 microphones with adjustable positions. Plus, it comes with 5 essential Ampeg bass effects, 50+ factory, artist, and producers presets, and the Ampeg SVT-DI parallel signal. It's available in AU/AAX/VST plugin formats.

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation

The Ampeg SVT Suite is a really great plugin. It's got authentic Ampeg bass amp tone, photorealistic user interface, and 3 coveted SVT bass amplifiers. It's also got 8 diverse bass speaker cabinets and 6 microphones with adjustable positions. Plus, it comes with 5 essential Ampeg bass effects, 50+ factory, artist, and producers presets, and the Ampeg SVT-DI parallel signal. It's available in AU/AAX/VST plugin formats.

--
Jason Hook. I enjoy remixing old songs using Audacity together with UnMixIt for vocal removal or isolation
And you seemingly copy/pasted information as if directly from the vendors advertisement. Again, it does seem you are a bot with occasional personality...

What gives man?

Throw me a response here so we know you are engaged. :)

Nice. I didn't buy in at the $99 sale price as I was in hard-core savings mode for a new bass, but I did pick up an Ampeg sim elsewhere. I've been busy messing around with those as well as the GK's I added to AmpliTube5. Please throw us an update if/when you get them on a future sale.

Here's a good Ampeg SVT for a great sale price ($19.99 ! ! !) https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ampeg_svtvr.html

Last edited:
Note: These Line 6 Amp Sim Suites usually go on sale multiple times throughout the year... if you missed it this recent sale from Black Friday... it'll probably happen again shortly after the New Year. Also note that with this particular Ampeg Suite, as well as the Metalurgy Suites... these Amps/FX are all also included in Helix & Helix Native if you already own either of those... just without the nice/fancy UI.

Damn! I wish I coulda bought that $19.99 SVT-VR or the $99 SVT Suite which were on big time sale last year.

My mouth is watering for an Ampeg SVT or V4B plugin from Plugin Alliance but wow.. $149 is way outta my current budget. I have DL'd demos and they sounded great with my Yamaha bass - that original Ampeg growl. I'm eager to hear how it sounds with the Jazz bass. I'll hang on, waiting for another one of their $19 or $29 sales.. maybe.. hopefully..

They've got a subscription service (not for me) - for $249/yr you get access to all their products and after a year you get to keep some as freebies. Don't know how that works.

Its not the same as the real thing, but it is kinda close.

I used it on the last record I produced on the direct signal. Granted, there were also two Ampeg setups that we mic'd individually. 5Pro we used a 57 on, and the 7Pro a D112. It was kind of an experimental thing. Cabs were 2 BXE 4/10. Best bass tone I have ever recorded.

The direct signal through the Ampeg sim was actually the cleanest of them all and was what cut through the mix.

I spoke to the guy with the rig and edited my post above. (y)

Last edited:
A 5Pro and 7Pro.. Damn! That's some serious wazzage :guitar: I'd like to try one of those at a gig.
--;)

Last edited:
The original link in the opening post is now dead so I added the updated link.

That $149.99 is tuggin' at me... :laughings:

Back