Amp Suggestion

Fuck, that sounds good. What mic you using?

Have you got any tracks of just a single guitar without the other stuff on it. Doesn't matter if you don't, the shop are gonna call me when they get the amp in so I can have a good while checking it out.

What settings was the amp on, possibly a bit scooped for what I am after but I can alter that.

What settings was the amp on, possibly a bit scooped for what I am after but I can alter that.

Fuck, that sounds good. What mic you using?

Have you got any tracks of just a single guitar without the other stuff on it. Doesn't matter if you don't, the shop are gonna call me when they get the amp in so I can have a good while checking it out.

As for isolated tracks I could maybe get them, might take a few days though to get those particular ones. I do have some other live jamming isolateded tracks to. I can get to them this weekend when I have some time.

As for settings they change slightly but are usually similar as you can see.

This is from a screenshot of a video I edited of the trip i made to his place when we made that song:

blackstar_zpsvzqp4ytz.jpg

One from a couple months ago:

11025183_10205686053852510_8441522247446907501_n.jpg

One from a couple weeks ago:

IMG_2752_zps4xu9a3hb.jpg

I happened to have some recent ones because we moved back into ouor recently remodeled house after almost 5 months and I didnt play my electric that entire time plus I got some new pedals and stuff and have been pretty geeked about playing again!

Cheers, I'm definitely still keen on the studio 20 combo after hearing that!

I remembered this morning that I made a few videos after I added the Marshall head a few weeks after I initially got the head and orange cab a little over 2 years ago. Just the mic on the camera so its not the greatest representation I guess.

Just spent 450 quid on a fucking bed. This bastard had better be comfortable cos I would have rather got an amp!

It's so big if I lay in the middle I can't touch the edges... And if I sit up I can see across the channel to Planet Mutt.

Just checked. I don't think its tempurpedic gutted. I got it from the air sprung factory outlet. ��

I got a bit of a laugh out of this.
First you post that other tune that sounds pretty well recorded and then you post this that sounds like it was recorded on a potato.
Mic it up and and overdub the audio of your phone next time! :D

:laughings:

Yup. Damn camera mic.

I have one of those. That is the baddest badass of a bed I've ever slept on.
Fuck yes. Only problem is that sleep is not the same on anything else. I used to be able to sleep on anything, now if it's not the tempurpedic it's like sleeping on a pile of sharp rocks.

I've used the Tiny Terror a bit. It isn't heavy and the low end isnt fat but its got a nice crunch tone. Its pretty limited on options of course. Anything on the tone below 5-6 gets really dark.
That was just the head though.

Back