"America, F**k Yeah!" - listen and critique please

GREG:

Your songs ever sounds good,I like your guitar job.
Agree with Rami, drums sounds low, tons even are ok, but hi hat, snare...

And lyrics, well... honestly, without read , I only understand the "fuck yeah", :D cause my spoken and "hearing"(correct?) english sucks.

Ciro

Rami - thanks a lot bro. I think I agree about the drums. I'll play with it to bring them up more. See, the song aint that bad. You should see the movie. It's freaking hilarious. :D

Dogman - thanks a lot. Glad you liked it. :)

Ciro - Thanks for listening. I'll work on the drums more. I'd post the lyrics, but I dont want to get banned. :p

Thanks to everyone for your input so far. :)

Greg_L said:
Warning: very explicit lyrics. If youre at work, I probably wouldn't advise playing this loud - if at all.

Any comments welcome - good or bad. Thanks.
QUOTE]

I played it at work aloud and my co-workers loved it. Even my boss liked it.
Why wouldn't I play it?

sikter from Iraq

Just kidding! I am not from Iraq.
Cool song. It's sounding very well. I heard both versions and the one soundclick-version was sounding better.
Music reminded me about one of Ozzy Osbourne's song. I don'r remember name of the song.

Well done

sikter said:
Greg_L said:
Warning: very explicit lyrics. If youre at work, I probably wouldn't advise playing this loud - if at all.

Any comments welcome - good or bad. Thanks.
QUOTE]

I played it at work aloud and my co-workers loved it. Even my boss liked it.
Why wouldn't I play it?

sikter from Iraq

Just kidding! I am not from Iraq.
Cool song. It's sounding very well. I heard both versions and the one soundclick-version was sounding better.
Music reminded me about one of Ozzy Osbourne's song. I don'r remember name of the song.

Well done
Haha. Thanks Sikter. With all those "fuck yeahs", I didn't want anyone to potentially get in trouble if they play it at their work computers.

Thanks for listening.

Here's an updated version with the drums turned up a touch:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592804

America, **** yeah!

Great cover. Never heard the original but gotta like this one. :) Great song cover. Good job mixing. Don't have any critiques. The drums might be low but according to current pop rock trend they're alright. :)

Everything sounds just great.

bigbubba said:
America, **** yeah!

Great cover. Never heard the original but gotta like this one. :) Great song cover. Good job mixing. Don't have any critiques. The drums might be low but according to current pop rock trend they're alright. :)

Everything sounds just great.
Hey, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. :)

Back