all round town fun pop

Just so you know. People around here (myself included) loath myspace for listening to music. It's the worst place you could put it to get any meaningful feedback. Upload a good quality mp3 on one of the free music sites, and you'll get much better response. Many won't even listen if it's on myspace.

I refer you to this thread about ten posts down from yours: https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=300828

ok, duly noted

You can now find a higher quality MP3 at www.michaelwookey.com under music (i used reverb nation, which from what I can understand is better)

The song is called All Around Town, but by all means listen to the rest for a better idea of what I normally do. All Around Town is the most poppy song I've ever made.

Let me know what you think!

Reactions: XLR
There's so much crackling in the tracks, and the sound quality is so poor, I couldn't possibly begin to give you any meaningful comments.

I think All Around Town sounded good. Good mix for that kind of style. Plenty of different synth parts going on to keep a listener entertained.

Good job.

Good writing and great vocal. Mix is well balanced. Vocal could use a little de-essing, but it's not extreme.

Back