Alesis HD24 and BRC for sale...

WykedPT

Have for sale a20230214_143429.jpg very nice HD24 for sale along with a BRC remote..Asking $700 for both..Contact me if interested with any questions....Dave

Attachments

• 20230214_143917.jpg
    20230214_143917.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 5
Have for sale aView attachment 126116 very nice HD24 for sale along with a BRC remote..Asking $700 for both..Contact me if interested with any questions....Dave
I have a question. I have both. My BRC will not put the HD24 into record mode? I don't know if it is the button on the BRC or if that is one of the functions the BRC is not compatible with the HD24? Will your BRC put the HD24 into record mode?
Thanx
Sorry I am not buying it but someone will, these things are the cats meow.

J.D.

Hi dogooder...I have to run the recorder in 48k to use the BRC. Try that and see if it works,otherwise it may be the button....Dave

Two things. I clock my BRC with a GenX6 so I can operate at 44.1. Second is I have to "prime" a song on the HD24 by arming tracks and recording a second or two FROM THE HD24. After that I can rewind and start recording

Hi dogooder...I have to run the recorder in 48k to use the BRC. Try that and see if it works,otherwise it may be the button....Dave
All the recordings on my HD24 HD were done at 44.1. It took me awhile to figure it out but I was able to drop the BRC down by lowering the pitch value and after a while 44.1 just pops up, and then run mine. I never tried record when it was set to 48k. Then my playback was no longer in concert pitch. At 44.1 everything else on the BRC worked as it should. When you lower the pitch value it goes down, I forget how but it reads like -1,-2 or whatever, but if you keep going 44.1 will pop up. Why they made it like that I don't know. I didn't find that out until I downloaded the manual for the BRC.

Two things. I clock my BRC with a GenX6 so I can operate at 44.1. Second is I have to "prime" a song on the HD24 by arming tracks and recording a second or two FROM THE HD24. After that I can rewind and start recording
On my BRC when you lower the pitch value it goes down, I forget how, but it reads like -1,-2 etc or whatever, but if you keep going 44.1 will pop up. Why they made it like that I don't know. I didn't find that out until I downloaded the manual for the BRC. Once I set that I ran the HD24 at 44.1 with it with no problems except the record switch.

Back