Albert Collins - If You Love Me Like You Say

You do this style very well. Great vocals and guitar playing. I'd pan at least the rhythm guitars further right
and left, and center the bass guitar, but that's just me. Lot of guitar tracks going on in this one.

You do this style very well. Great vocals and guitar playing. I'd pan at least the rhythm guitars further right
and left, and center the bass guitar, but that's just me. Lot of guitar tracks going on in this one.
Thank you!
I have a lot to learn about mixing still....but I'm happy the feeling comes across....
Most of it is all one take and improvised.

Jeff

Sounds good - kind of like you married Albert Collins and the Allman Brothers - drums sound better
on this track - do anything different?
I didn't really do anything different that I can think of....but thank you!!!

Jeff

Great sounding gutiars. nice playing. really nice playing.

Only minor issues IMO. The vocal seems a little bit too far out front, and maybe just a bit dry.

Is the bass panned to the right? That sounded a little strange. The bass is also louder than the kick.

Great sounding gutiars. nice playing. really nice playing.

Only minor issues IMO. The vocal seems a little bit too far out front, and maybe just a bit dry.

Is the bass panned to the right? That sounded a little strange. The bass is also louder than the kick.
I agree.....I tend to get tunnel vision during my mixing....
That's probably why artists have OTHER people at least assist in the mixing...
Not bad for one guy in a little room with cheap equipment huh?

Thank you for the compliments!
I appreciate you listening and taking the time for some helpful observations!

Jeff

Back