Akwastic

Hey that's cool. Like the fretless bass sound and funky drum beat. At 00:29s is that glitch in there or is it supposed to do that, almost like it skips. Also at 00:39 - 00:40 there is some kind of drop out on the right side. At 00:46 - :48 it speeds up briefly - weird maybe the encoder messed up or my download was corrupted.

Anyway nice stuff, must sound great with real instruments. I could see this as film music or TV for sure.

Hey, thanks! There is supposed to be a little anticipation at the bridge. There shouldn't be any problems in the second half, though. Maybe it was just a glitch in the download. Thanks for listening!

I'd be lyin' if I said the drums sounded good, but everything else was great....some better drum samples would really sell this tune as a possible score to something....gibs

Oooh. Actually, I meant the drums to sound like that. I used some really cheesy dance-like drum sounds and then applied a phaser plug-in. I was going for a "beat-box" type of thing. Guess it worked. :}

I tried. :(

We're sorry.
The Sharehouse is currently experiencing technical difficulties.
We're fixing the problem and will have the Sharehouse running again as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, please try our other free services:

Sorry about that Ric. It happens from time to time. Lemme know if you get through. Thanks for trying!

Back