Aight the remix comp - all the info is HERE

^

Yo, ya link don't work.

And can you e-mail me the acapella (split it up into rar files if u can)

Then I'll put it up so everyone can get at it because cha's ain't working :(

Re: Update time!

(red = remix not done, green = remix done)

Team 1 Remix:

Jugalo180
Soundboy + guest (unknown)
Hi_D_Ho_Man + Jb4Play
Chalin27 + Perception
Lazi
Bknot

Team 2 Remix:

Lazi

Peeps interested but we don't know which they wanna do:

YKW

Cha - hit me up an e-mail and I'll give u my soundclick info so you can upload the acapella there so everyone can get at it (Bknot seems to be the only person who could get it from the links you gave).

Stray - I still need to know if ya wanna collab on the team 2 remix.

I'll do a Team 2 Remix since not too many peeps are on that one..... Just waiting on tha link....

Re: Re: Update time!

Abyyss said:
Stray - I still need to know if ya wanna collab on the team 2 remix.

Abyyss,

I haven't been able to get on here in a few days, too much traffic. I'm down for a remix, but like I said before, I want to hear the song before I committ. I don't like making promises I can't keep.

When is the song going to be up?

Stray

Re: Re: Re: Update time!

stray411 said:
Abyyss,

I haven't been able to get on here in a few days, too much traffic. I'm down for a remix, but like I said before, I want to hear the song before I committ. I don't like making promises I can't keep.

When is the song going to be up?

Stray

Sorry I musta missed that. Anyway - it's only right that you can work with the track first because you want to be inspired at the least. I know traffic on here's been terrible.

Song'll be up as soon as Nick gets his verse done. He's the one you need to ask. Not long (I hope).

Update

Team 1 Remix:

Jugalo180
Hi_D_Ho_Man + Jb4Play
Chalin27 + Perception
Lazi
Bknot

Team 2 Remix:

Lazi
YKW

Team 2's track will be up as soon as nick does his verse.

In the meantime - if you haven't yet commentedon team 1's track, do so now in the thread "The Invasion Begins"

Update

Team 1 Remix:

Jugalo180
Hi_D_Ho_Man + Jb4Play
Chalin27 + Perception
Lazi
Bknot
Abyyss

Team 2 Remix:

Lazi
YKW

Right away............

Team 1 Remix:

Jugalo180
Hi_D_Ho_Man + Jb4Play
Chalin27 + Perception
Lazi
Bknot
Abyyss

Team 2 Remix:

Lazi
YKW
Bknot

I'm in

Yeah I'll have a go at both. Might take me a while tho. I'm usually a DJ but people say that DJ's do tha best remixes right and i've been makin some beats recently too so count me in 4 both. Just 1 question r they both 93bpm? I haven't even listened to the tracks yet so I'd best go n do that now i've entered myself!

Yes, both 93 bpm that (and the subject matter) was the only similarity between the two teams' tracks.

I'll add you to the list.

You can hear the track (only team 1's at the moment) in "The Invasion Begins......" and there are various threads dedicated to people's remixes. Nice to see you read the rules :D

Can't wait to hear what you come up with.

There.....

Team 1 Remix:

Jugalo180
Hi_D_Ho_Man + Jb4Play
Chalin27 + Perception
Lazi
Bknot
Abyyss
DEADLY

Team 2 Remix:

Lazi
YKW
Bknot
DEADLY

Team1

Just peeped team1's and its hot. I'm really feelin that. I think it goes to show the talent thats in this forum and I think its a brilliant idea to have the remix comp coz it brings some friendly competition to the forum which makes things more interesting. I really love the chorus on tha track, thats what makes it stand out for me but damn that beats hot!

Best get working on my remix altho i don't think it will be anywhere near the originals standard.

Back