adding plugs to cubase

bigtoe

yo - i hijacked a thread a few down...i'll start a new one...apologies...

i'm working in a friend's cubase SL. we got antares auto tune 3 from another band member's old computer for some vocal correction. i loaded the autotune. it's on the same drive. i tried adding it to the VST plugs (i forget how - something like "add VST plug" i'm not in front of that computer now) but it does not show up in the list in the inserts.

can anyone tell me if i should be seeing this and/or how i can use this? i have two more songs to finish for a pal who is in somewhat dire straits medically and cannot re-sing stuff.

thanks for any help,
Mike

yo - i hijacked a thread a few down...i'll start a new one...apologies...

i'm working in a friend's cubase SL. we got antares auto tune 3 from another band member's old computer for some vocal correction. i loaded the autotune. it's on the same drive. i tried adding it to the VST plugs (i forget how - something like "add VST plug" i'm not in front of that computer now) but it does not show up in the list in the inserts.

can anyone tell me if i should be seeing this and/or how i can use this? i have two more songs to finish for a pal who is in somewhat dire straits medically and cannot re-sing stuff.

thanks for any help,
Mike

To add a VST to cubase, you simply add the relevant files to the VST folder in the cubase directory. Hunt around where Cubase SL is installed (i havnt done it with that version) and there should be a folder with all the jazz inside. Just whack a copy of the VST in there.

To add a VST to cubase, you simply add the relevant files to the VST folder in the cubase directory. Hunt around where Cubase SL is installed (i havnt done it with that version) and there should be a folder with all the jazz inside. Just whack a copy of the VST in there.

OK. I'll try that. This is probably like asking how to turn on a light for a lot of ya... thanks...

Mike

Back