ActiveX Graphics EQ

BibleMan

Does anyone know of an ActiveX Graphic EQ plug-in that I could use with Sonar 2.0XL?

I love the included Parametric, but sometimes I need to make a quick - less fine - change, and a Graphic would just suit the bill.

Cheap would be good - Freeware would be excellent (real freeware not pirated - I am cheap but not a thief :^)

Thanks all.

:cool:

-BM

Bibleman...
If you have an original CD of Sonar 2.0 XL, then you might find it's there. SONAR 2.0 XL CD comes bundled with free Plug in's from Timeworks : Compressor & EQ. Must I say it's fairly one of the best around. Yet, free. Check your installation CD, you probably haven't installed it yet. The EQ simply do what you described above (graphic, and drawable)...
;)

I saw that, but was hoping for a more simplified, graphic EQ only plug. The Compres/Graph Timeworks deal didn't seem that much simpler than using a Parametric.

Anyone know of a standalone Graphic plug? Simpler the better. Just want it for rough mixes.

Thanks all - especially you James for quick response.

-BM

:)

Bibleman.
Here's a link to the site listing tons of plugins. I saw many EQ stuff there, though I've never tried 'em all, but hope you can find what you need there... Some of them are available for Frëê download. :D

Click here...

;) :cool: ;)

Back