acoustic song...

Very nice vocal performance, strong with good range. Cool vocal effects around 2:32. The guitar playing and tone is great too. I'd like to hear a mix with less panning and a little less volume on the guitars....just to see/hear if it could gel together a bit more...maybe a bit of compression. But that's just a mix preference not a problem, overall it's a great job....

dude that songs amazing it sounds like a cross between fallout boy and dashboard confessional lol which is really cool ur voice rocks :) just wondering what microphone and soundcard did you use to record it with? :)

Wow man, props to that, the guitar sounds a little, eh, I'm not sure, maybe would have been better if the guitar had been used with a pickup?

But the vocals, dead on.

great song.

-jeffrey

hey man,
this is a good song. i have to disagree with ido about the guitar tone though. it sounds really cheesy to me. i have it coming out of m-audio bx5's. I don't mean that as a cut-down, i just think with some tweaking of EQ you could get a much better sound there. I think less high's and and some more mid maybe? or even a bit more bass, i'm not sure.... The singing is tight though. i like how you have mixed that.

hey, i know i posted this ..post, like 3 months ago. but yeah, anyways.. im using a CAD GXL2200 and an m-audio delta 1010lt into a dmp3 pre.

glad u guys like the song.

i used the antares auto-tune too for the voice.

contrary to popular belief, i think it sounds pretty good

i agree with both ido and minofifa. the guitar is too loud in the mix and it sounds a bit cheesy.

but i'm convinced that when you bring the guitar's level down it will not only sit better in the mix but will also loose its cheesyness.

Back