Acoustic Jazz Folk Rock Progressive World Pop

James HE

a spoonfull weighs a ton
Man It's been so damn long since I posted on this BBS. I'm doing some preliminary shameless self promotion. Sorry. Or not. My Album is almost finished. Mixing/tweaking now. I've been working in a bit of a vaccum the last three years so all objectivity is gone. I started out wanting to go with more of a band concept, which did not happen. So I end up with some loops, Lots of MIDI programed beats all done in ACID. Please take a listen and tell me what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/jameseureband

(Eure is pronounced like "your")

Any comments on the mix, performance, songwriting, or whatever on any of those songs is welcomed. Fire away.

As I am starting to get this out there and looking at ways to promote myself, I'm finding I'm having to define myself more than I am really comfortable doing. I'll use Folk Rock sometimes, but I don't exactly feel Folky or Rocky you know? I like the description I made as the subject title, but I know that's not going to fly. So If you had to pick two (or one) of these words to describe my music what would they be? VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ME SO PLEASE RESPOND! oops sorry I'm yelling, just a little excitable these days.

Back