Acoustic Drum Triggers

frederic

While going through box after box of stuff I rarely use anymore, I came across four "Phi Tech" acoustic drum triggers.

Essentially, they are a piezo-electric sensor, that you stick to the underside of your drum head, and a 1/4" mono jack that sticks onto the side of the drum, to which you plug in a patch cord to the drum machine of your choosing. I tested them just now, and they triggered my Roland PM16, Alesis D4 and D5 drum modules just fine.

All four are in good condition. You'd only need to replace the double sided tape, which is easy to do.

All four have the manuals (which is an index card sized manual, folded up in the box) and all four are in clear plastic cases, however the cases have seen better days. The cases are the same quality as the plastic box 50 thumbtacks would come in, so this is not suprises.

I prefer paypal, postal money orders and so forth, though I can sit on a personal check for 10 days from receipt if that is the only way.

These aren't very heavy so I can't imagine shipping being terrible. I can also package them together if you wish to skip the cheezy plastic storage cases.

$125 for all four, plus shipping.

Last edited:
Back