acoustic cover song by audioslave

I was going to ask if there was anything specific you wanted advice on - then I remembered I opened the "singing and vocals" section...oops.

I would recommend investing in a mic. Your voice was very pleasant at many points, on key for the most part, but weak and trailing at others. Most likely cured if you got a mic that picked up the quieter parts. It seemed that at times you were focused on playing/lyrics and lost track of the "power" in your voice, and you trailed off. Perhaps recording guitar and vocals separately would be a good idea. You could focus more on each. Hey, even the pros don't sing and play at the same time while in the studio.

But overall, your voice is good dude. Just need to hear you more.

and hey, Pearl Jam cover was nice too. I'd like to hear them properly recorded. Nice work though

Wow! You sing really good. Those high notes!
I have just noticed the advice in the above post about recording guitar and vocals separately. I'm not a pro, but I just like it more when playing and singing are done simultaneosly. All that needed is a bit more practice on guitar to feel more free with it.

Back