Access Virus or Novation Super Nova?

dannymix

I want power! yes I must have some cutting edge techno /trance sounds.

Iv been told that either the Virus or Nova but which one?
I want to use it with my JV1080+Techno board and Korg X5 but somone said that the nova is too over powering and will make the rest of the track seem too week so recomended the Virus.

Another person said the virus bass is too week?

Well both of them are really bad ass synths. I see the Nova as more of a "trancy" type synth and the virus as more of a squetchy bass line kinda synth. Both of them can preform each others essential functions, but I think if you're doing trance, you wanna stick to the Nova. But don't get me wrong, the Virus has like this INSANE cult following. And its for a reason. I personally would go with the Virus, simply because I've been feining for it sooooooooooooo badly. Also, I don't know if this would make you like the synth or hate it, but Im pretty sure Effel 65 (blue, and move your body) uses a Supernova II. Anyways, hope this helps

K

Well both of them are really bad ass synths. I see the Nova as more of a "trancy" type synth and the virus as more of a squetchy bass line kinda synth. Both of them can preform each others essential functions, but I think if you're doing trance, you wanna stick to the Nova. But don't get me wrong, the Virus has like this INSANE cult following. And its for a reason. I personally would go with the Virus, simply because I've been feining for it sooooooooooooo badly. Also, I don't know if this would make you like the synth or hate it, but Im pretty sure Effel 65 (blue, and move your body) uses a Supernova II. Anyways, hope this helps

K

Back