AA 1.5 Demo mystery.

SOUND DIAGNOSIS

Why is it that in the demo provided by Adobe for AA 1.5, the "VOICE OVER" mono clip is at the center sound stage position when in MT view, but when I listen to the clip in edit view, the sound is in the left speaker only. (There is no panning on the clip). Anyone venture a guess?? Scratching my head here. Thanks in advance. ---Lee

I don't know. When I tried it just now, the clip ends up right in the middle in both cases. Is there something strange in your sound card settings?

-lee-

laptoppop said:
I don't know. When I tried it just now, the clip ends up right in the middle in both cases. Is there something strange in your sound card settings?

-lee-

Hey Lee, I appreciate you trying this and confirming this for me on your machine. I have a Delta 66/Delta Omni Studio, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why this is happening. AA 1.5 on my sons puter with a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz soundcard acts as yours does.....normally. This is getting me really pissed, depressed and bamboozled. Back to the frikkin drawing-board. Any other ideas, let me know! Thanks!! ---Lee

laptoppop said:

-lee-

Lee, what soundcard are you using ,and what is your 1st device being used in EV view (options/device properties/wave out) ..and exactly what does it say in that box? Thanks :)

Back