A Whole New World (Aladdin Soundtrack) fingerstyle cover

Guitarquango

Hi folks,

this is my acoustic solo guitar version of "A Whole New World":

The song is my favorite of all the Disney songs and was the soundtrack of "Aladdin". The 1992 original won an Oscar, a Golden Globe, and a Grammy. And rightly so! Sometimes I play this tune and think about the great pictures in the film. My fingerstyle version is arranged very simply but I hope you like it :-)

Greetings and have a nice sunday,

Jimmy

Hi folks,

this is my acoustic solo guitar version of "A Whole New World":

The song is my favorite of all the Disney songs and was the soundtrack of "Aladdin". The 1992 original won an Oscar, a Golden Globe, and a Grammy. And rightly so! Sometimes I play this tune and think about the great pictures in the film. My fingerstyle version is arranged very simply but I hope you like it :-)

Greetings and have a nice sunday,

Jimmy

VERY nice! I like the sound of guitar...recorded nicely. I'd like to be able to play finger style like this! Aladdin is a great film. What kind of guitar and mic setup did you use? i am still experimenting with stereo recording of guitar using 2 mics. Bob

VERY nice! I like the sound of guitar...recorded nicely. I'd like to be able to play finger style like this! Aladdin is a great film. What kind of guitar and mic setup did you use? i am still experimenting with stereo recording of guitar using 2 mics. Bob

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback Bob!! Makes me glad :-)
I use an old Walden Guitar and a TASCAM recorder.

All the best and have a nice weekend,

Jimmy

Back