A Whiter Shade Of Pale / Guitar & Hammond Organ

Guitarquango

Hey folks,

I am proud to present the result of a cooperation with the wonderful musician "Schizophonic Disorder" to you today. He refined my arrangement of "A Whiter Shade Of Pale" (Procol Harum) with a Hammond organ and gave the tune the irresistible sound of the 60s! I love this special sound and I am very happy with the result. I hope you like it. :-)

"A Whiter Shade Of Pale" Guitar & Hammond organ / arranged by Jimmy Quango & Schizophonic Disorder - YouTube

Stay healthy, take care of yourself and have a nice Sunday!

Peace, Jimmy

Hey folks,

I am proud to present the result of a cooperation with the wonderful musician "Schizophonic Disorder" to you today. He refined my arrangement of "A Whiter Shade Of Pale" (Procol Harum) with a Hammond organ and gave the tune the irresistible sound of the 60s! I love this special sound and I am very happy with the result. I hope you like it. :-)

"A Whiter Shade Of Pale" Guitar & Hammond organ / arranged by Jimmy Quango & Schizophonic Disorder - YouTube

Stay healthy, take care of yourself and have a nice Sunday!

Peace, Jimmy

Man that is a wonderful version of a really awesome song...recording is spot on too!

That's really nice Jimmy - When you said what you'd done, I thought - ooooh that won't work, but it does perfectly. Keep them coming!

Back